Volaero is seeking an experienced pilot who can support the company’s rapidly growing flight operations and increasing drone pilot network capabilities.
Pilot Requirements & Preferred Qualifications:
Applicants must have an active Part 107 with over 200 hours of flight time. Knowledge of thermography, survey grade drone flights, LIDAR and scaling drone + processing operations is a plus but not required.
While the requirements are specific, Volaero is looking for experienced pilots, eager to learn via exposure to a wide-range of jobs in very specific industries.
- Must be located in Florida.
- Active Part 107 required
- +200 hours of flight time (hours in inspection, telecom and AEC is a plus)
- Experience with DJI drones
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, ability to communicate with customers and pilots, and internal teams, attention to detail
- Project Management skills and any additional certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of adobe lightroom, and video editing softwares (should be rephrased)
Let us know whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time, contract, or freelance work via email at email@example.com