Aerial photography/video using a drone can show potential buyers more dramatic, compelling images with a variety of details, including:
- Encompassing high aerial views of the entire property and land.
- Medium aerial shots that capture all angles of the home, its layout, features, and property line.
- Low elevated shots that give a unique and slightly raised angle of the property that typical property photography cannot.
- Highlight more property features such as the landscaping, pool and/or any nearby amenities that home buyer would be interested in.
- The neighborhood and surrounding area, including the home’s proximity to amenities
- Property maps and surveys
- Make the property standout and increase prospect interest.
360° Virtual Tour Benefits[ms_button style=”normal” link=”https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3weGVLRaU4i” size=”xlarge” shape=”” shadow=”no” block=”no” target=”_blank” gradient=”no” color=”” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”” icon_animation_type=”” border_width=”0″ class=”” id=””] Matterport – Virtual Tour (Click Here) [/ms_button]
- Provides detailed visual information to your potential customers beyond merely text and still photos.
- Opens your location or services to the online public in a detailed and fast-loading virtual reality environment, allowing you to showcase jet features of your location or service.
- Virtual tours can be persuasive decider between you and your competitors.
- 360° virtual tours are interactive; viewers can select which images they would like to view and navigate as they choose.
- Keep up with and beat the competition with a fully interactive and immersive web experience.
- More Exposure – your location/services are on show 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Floor Plan Creation.
- An online Virtual Tour makes your website and location/property undoubtedly stand out between your competitors. Standing out between competitors generally means a better business.